Based on the General Regulation on the protection of personal data of 27 April 2016 (Journal of Laws EU L 119 of 04.05.2016) we inform that:
- The controllers of your data are CONSTALNET SA, Niegosławice 189, 67-312 Niegosławice and PARTNER Krzysztof Knap Spółka Jawna, Wiechlice, ul. Pine 4, 67-300 Szprotawa
- Your personal data will be processed based on your consent, art. 6 section 1 lit. and to the extent and for the duration of the action which your contact concerned.
- In the case of referral to entities of the contract, processing will be carried out on the basis of art. 6 section 1 point b of the GDPR Regulation.
- Your data will be processed for a period of time determined by Polish law.
- You have the right to access your data, the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to transfer data, the right to object and the right to withdraw consent to their processing.
- You also have the right to lodge a complaint with UODO that your data is processed in violation of the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation.
2. Personal data When using the website, you may be asked to provide some of your personal data by filling out a form, or by other means. The data you will be asked to provide is in most cases your name and email address. Failure to provide the required data will block the activity they concerned.
3. Unannounced messages I reserve the right to send unannounced messages to people whose contact details I obtain through activities related to the website. By this term I understand information directly related to the website (e.g. new lectures), not commercial lists.